why cant i

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by lllsamIamlll, Dec 28, 2004.

1. lllsamIamlll

lllsamIamlll New Member

i tried posting a reply in this one forumn in which this person put up the link to a midi. but it said that i couldnt reply. it said the following:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

but right after that i posted somewhere else. so i dont know whats up with that. help anyone?
  2. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Depends on the forum... replies are not allowed in a few because we got plain sick of "nice song" and "I luv dat one" etc... :rolleyes:... I'm sure you can understand the motivation!?!
  3. lllsamIamlll

lllsamIamlll New Member

it was a request filled forumn
  4. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

I do believe that that applies in that forum... (and "new songs") feel free to download but the thread is likely closed to all but moderators :)... if it isn't the full version or something of the like - hit the "report post" button (under offline/online indicator) and tell a mod!
  5. NOVA X

NOVA X New Member

i was wondering the same thing
  6. G-man

G-man Prodigal Philanthropist

and I take it your question was answered? :laugh: