Why?

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by Darky, Oct 18, 2003.

1. Darky

Darky New Member

Sorry, you must participate in at least 5 topics before you may download free MIDI files (attachments). Please post requests in the Request Forum and NEW songs in the New File Forum. (new file forum threads are moderated before they appear) You may also post in any other forums you wish. Your questions and requests are more likely to be answered here than any other MIDI site.
    Threads posted in the wrong forum will be deleted. Junk posts will also be deleted. Members posting repeated junk posts will be banned from these board and will not be able to even see them ever again. Please don't make us have to use the ban feature. Trust me, it does work!
    Sorry so strict, but certain members made it bad for everyone else.

... :(
  2. Si

Si Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Well, I think that says it all don't you? We have to have rules otherwise the Board would be fragmented and have no order to it.
  3. Darky

Darky New Member

well... i need 5 post to download a MIDI-file... ok... i writing 5 post here... ;)
  4. Si

Just don't post junk - they will get deleted :)
  5. Darky

Darky New Member

whta i have to do? i want only 1 Midi-file... and i must to download it 5 post... after this, i go... i see this site my first one... and my english isnt good too... oh oh oh
  6. Si

ok, but why go after posting 5 and downloading 1 midi? If you stick around you'll see that the board as so much to offer. Have a browse through the forums, you'll be pleasantly surprised :)
  7. Darky

Darky New Member

hmm... ok... i look... first times i need only one... i look at this board around... ok :)