Would you buy a car on ebay?

Discussion in 'Cars' started by toots82, Feb 27, 2005.

?

Would you buy a car off Ebay?

1. Yes, why not?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Hell no!

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  3. Umm... depends.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. toots82

toots82 New Member

Just wondering whether anyone would actually buy a car off ebay...

I can't believe people would sell it on ebay!!!

I wouldn't...
  2. G-man

G-man Prodigal Philanthropist

I wouldn't buy anything without assurance I'll be 100% satisfied... and if I were buying a used car... I would check out the full background history of the car...

I had one issue with eBay... I purchased an item and the seller sent it to the wrong address... from working out a solution I figured out the address he thought was mine and this guy had no intention of making things right either... so I gave him negative rep and made certain it was well publicised on the site and on my ebay store as well... eventually I got my money back and a bit more from ebay and UPS... then with the accompaniment of a few fellow "co-workers" got the item in question back. The guy was going to keep the item which is a federal offense... and might I add carries a very hefty fine and charges as well! And considering the nature of the item... he should've been smart enough to realise who I was, you'd think... :laugh2:
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2005
  3. dayamdave

dayamdave New Member

i would never buy anything over $100 off of ebay.
  4. maclin

maclin New Member

Get a Background Check Before You Buy

For those who'd consider buying a car off of eBay . . .
    And, for those who'd consider buying any used car . . .

Do yourself a favor and conduct a comprehensive background check on the seller and on the vehicle before you buy anything! The cost for conducting an unlimited number of background checks is a one-time fee of $29 -- for the satisfaction of knowing you're not buying a stolen car and that you're buying from a reputable seller! The cost if you don't get a background check is $$$$$$$$$$ -- Don't say I didn't warn you!

Get a BACKGROUND CHECK Before you BUY!