Xzibit and Busta Rhymes jump to a new label!

Discussion in 'Artists/Band Discussion' started by X-Factor, Nov 1, 2003.

1. X-Factor

X-Factor vvv Look it's Billy Hunt!

Busta Rhymes and Xzibit Jump to New Label!!

Busta Rhymes And Xzibit On Aftermath! - October 26, 2003 By : Nima

Two new artists have just joined Dr. Dre's Aftermath Records. Busta Rhymes and Xzibit, who both have collaborated with Dre quite a few times in the past, are now part of the label. No word on a new Busta Rhymes album, but we'll try to find out if there is one planned. X has been working hard on his upcoming LP lately so we should have some news on that soon.

Busta and X recently collaborated together on a mixtape on the track "Just Bull*&*&*&*&tin'", I'm sure we'll hear further tracks from these two in future!

DUBCNN
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2003
  2. luisdiaz79

luisdiaz79 New Member

Xzibit needs to hang it up. I never felt none of his songs. Busta Rhymes on the other hand will be interesting on Aftermath but what will happen to the whole Flipmode Squad? Busta was the leader.
  3. Komplex

Komplex New Member

Man Xzibit was hot his first 2 albums were fire. Dont sleep on 40 dayz 40 nights or At The Speed of Life. Busta lost that rawness back when he was rippin it in the mid 90s though.

Peace
  4. EzyPree

EzyPree New Member

xzibit is ok, but he hasnt got that freshness he had at first.
    busta is very talented, i have to say, but he should concentrate on faster songs, cause hes good at that.
  5. emporio

emporio New Member

xzibit is trying hard to change his image every two years or so… not very convinving…
  6. vintagec13

vintagec13 New Member

"i have never felt none of his songs" thats a double negative, so you feel all of his songs.... lol