YAMAHA keyboard PSR-290 and PSR-350

Discussion in 'Sequencing Hardware' started by keyboard_player, Oct 5, 2002.

1. keyboard_player

keyboard_player New Member

I have a really old and stupid keyboard right now, it has 100 sounds but the piano sound doesn't hear like a piano sound at all. It his 61 non velocity sensitive keys, 16 different unchangable rhytms, sustain and dual voice function, Auto Bass Chord Function.

Now I want to buy a new one, not too expensive, but with a nice sound. At least the piano sound has te be realistic, and the keyboard must have velocity sensitive keys, and the posibility to add pedals to the keyboard.

I found two nice keyboards on the internet, but there isn't a audio clip or something to listen to the keyboard.

Does anyone have experience with these keyboards?

YAMAHA keyboard PSR-290
    YAMAHA keyboard PSR-350

Thanks in advance,

Keyboard_player
    ( Tom Meijers )
  2. santifc

santifc New Member

Hello, I just adquired a psr-290. Do you already got the psr-290? I need to contact an owner of this keyboard to ask some questions if possible.

Thanks,
    Santi
  3. T100

T100 New Member

dunno if its comparible, but ive got a psr 620, it has all the option you wanted and a pretty good piano sound, also it has a built in floppy drive, so you can play saved midi's from your pc when you daont have your pc arround...its an excellent board, I'd reccomend it

cheers
  4. keyboard_player

keyboard_player New Member

I allready bought another keyboard, the Roland EM 25, a very good keyboard with great pianosounds. But thanks for all the help anyway!