Yanou ft. Do - On and on midi????

Discussion in 'Karaoke Files' started by biscuitje, Apr 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biscuitje

biscuitje Do Lovin' criminal

Hey people, I'm surching my whole lifetime for this midi haha. No serieusly, does anyone have this midi. I'll thank you on my knees :)
  2. icebear2k

icebear2k New Member

I'm searchin for it 2!
  3. biscuitje

biscuitje Do Lovin' criminal

Are there only 2 people who need this file :(
  4. BrianTMC

BrianTMC New Member

Nope. Three at least :thumbsup:
  5. xscodestones

xscodestones New Member

Umm... how exactly am I supposed to download that attachment... When I click it, it just takes me to a blank screen except for the unloaded image symbol in the top left hand corner of my browser. Thanks in advance!

(edit) Nevermind.. silly me. I figured it out!
  6. zandztormz

zandztormz New Member

English

Jesus man ....... you really cant speak english! By the way Do Sux.... and you spelled bescuitje wrongly its supposed to be bescHuitje....DUH:assskake:
  7. BrianTMC

BrianTMC New Member

Re: English

No. It's BISCUITJE as you can see so YOU spelled both wrong ;)

Since you have a brain the size of a cornflake, I will hereby explain the exact word "biscuitje". A "biscuitje" is a dutch word which stands for a "small biscuit". You know...those cookie-thingees. They probably don't sell them where you live and my God...you must be so frustrated ;) So if he spells it "biscuitje" then that's actually correct and while I'm at it...even if he would have written it the wrong way I don't think it would've been a spelling mistake since it's a NAME ;) So his name is Biscuitje okay? Or did you already forget about the name BISCUITJE again? I recall you have a short term memory... Anyway, can't you just be nice to people? ;) Believe me, it's not that hard...

Oh and if you wanna discuss your feelings regarding Do, then I'm sure there is a topic for that and it ain't this one ;)

Now have a biscuit and go play outside...
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2003
  8. zandztormz

zandztormz New Member

Look at the pic : Beschuit ...... yes.. indeed, i am from Holland and yes indeed I know what Beschuit is, let me spell another word : A S S H O L E :assskake: ..... See.... yes good boy/girl, whatever the **** your sex is.

And here is the translation :

Kijk naar het plaatje : Beschuit.......ja.. inderdaad, ik kom uit Nederland en ja inderdaad ik weet wat Beschuit is, laat ik nog een word spellen : R E E T G A T :assskake: ....kijk.... ja braaf jochie/wijfie, wat de kolere je geslacht ook moge wezen

Zielig geval, is je pshychiater ziek?

Attached Files:

9. BrianTMC

BrianTMC New Member

Well well now, aren't we frustrated ;)
    The problem with you is that you are all talk and no show. Well, you show...but that another category :) You try to enhance your words with some funky picture when in fact you should use that time to practice English class ;) You must have no life, trying to check every freaking spelling mistake on this whole board. And you say I need a shrink... I mean, you mix up biscuits and assholes. It's okay Zandztormz, we understand ;) Biscuitje is a very good friend of mine so I needed to reply to your trashy post. Next time, spend your time on finding midi's instead of commenting on other people's spelling mistakes and we'll do the same.

*puts hand in shape of L to forehead*
  10. zandztormz

zandztormz New Member

-

I woud call you helpless but pathetic is more suitable
  11. BrianTMC

BrianTMC New Member

:withstupi :bye:
  12. peveyraptor

peveyraptor New Member

i want this one too
  13. anatop4